GALIA Report : RFID working group in automotive supply chain
GALIA, the non-for-profit organisation that defines standards in the Automotive industry, has announced back in 2017 that the implementation of RFID hasd become a priority. In 2017, GALIA brought together experts in the field of RFID to share their experiences, learn the latest technologies and take into account existing standards.
- Principle of the implementation of RFID in the automotive supply chain
- Process for the "logistical workflow of parts between suppliers and customers using RFID"
- GALIA smart labels ETI9.R (equipped with RFID inlay)
- "Unit Tracking of Packaging with RFID" process
- Labeling of plastic packaging with RFID tags
Visit the GALIA website to access the full report.
Source : GALIA Activity Report 2018
Interested in our RFID solutions in automotive sector? Contact us!