COVID-19: the latest updates from Paragon ID
As the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19) continues to evolve since the beginning of the year, we at Paragon ID, continue to adapt our business practices following advice from local Governments and World Health Organisation (WHO).
As many nations face a new lock down period to combat the second wave of the disease, our objectives remain the same.
1. Safety of our employees and their families:
- Teleworking is recommended for all employees who can perform their duties from home
- We regularly communicate with our staff by SMS, emails or video-conference.
- The sanitary and social distancing measures that were implemented during the first lock-down remain.
- Non essential travel and visits have been cancelled or postponed.
2. Serving our customers:
- All our production sites are open and operational.
- We continue to fulfil and deliver orders while adapting our activity to our clients’ needs and external constraints.
- Our sales and client services teams are available by phone or email and can be contacted for an update and to discuss your requirements.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis and to analyze the consequences that all new directives from the government may have on our activity.
As a company and as a community, we are facing unprecedented challenges since the beginning of the year and we are taking every action possible to reduce the effects that the crisis is having on our business and its stakeholders.
With these steps in place we are hoping to be able to continue to service our customers, while ensuring we have done all we can to minimise the spread of this virus.
We would also like to take the opportunity to thank our staff across the company who are doing a fantastic job in a highly professional manner, in difficult and worrying circumstances.